Atlanta Hawks vs. Toronto Raptors: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 4/5/2022
The Atlanta Hawks (41-37) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (45-33) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena. The game airs at 7: 30 PM ET. Keep reading for more info on how to watch this match streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Hawks vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7: 30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Hawks vs. Raptors
Key Stats for Raptors vs. Hawks
- The Raptors score 109.3 points per game, only 3.1 fewer points than the 112.4 the Hawks allow.
- Toronto is 28-4 when scoring more than 112.4 points.
- When Atlanta gives up fewer than 109.3 points, it is 21-11.
- The Hawks’ 113.8 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 106.9 the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Atlanta is 39-19 when it scores more than 106.9 points.
- Toronto is 40-18 when it gives up fewer than 113.8 points.
- The Raptors are the 10th best rebounding team in the league, the Hawks rank 18th.
- The Raptors average 13.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Hawks by 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Hawks are the 18th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Raptors sit at second.
Raptors Players to Watch
- The Raptors leader in points and rebounds is Pascal Siakam, who scores 22.4 points and pulls down 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Fred VanVleet leads Toronto in assists, averaging 6.6 per game while also scoring 20.4 points per contest.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raptors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.8 per contest.
- Gary Trent Jr. is Toronto’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Chris Boucher leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Hawks Players to Watch
- Trae Young averages 28.3 points and adds 9.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hawks’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Clint Capela is at the top of the Atlanta rebounding leaderboard with 11.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.8 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Young is dependable from three-point range and leads the Hawks with 3.1 made threes per game.
- Atlanta’s leader in steals is Delon Wright with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Capela with 1.3 per game.
How To Watch
Atlanta Hawks at Toronto Raptors
TV CHANNEL: NBA League Pass
Live Stream: FUBOTV
(Sign up now for a free trial. )
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.